Raspberry Coconut Popsicles
It´s going to be a short and sweet #homemadeMonday this time. With berries taking over supermarket isles, I have been putting myself on a diet of raspberries and do not regret it in the least. And while I am not the best sweets chef, I decided to try turning said raspberries into a delicious ice cream. Here goes my simple recipe for raspberry coconut popsicles.
250g fresh raspberries
450g greek yogurt
50g coconut flakes
two tbsp honey
1. Wash the raspberries and run them through a blender until they become a paste.
2. Add the greek yogurt and blend until you obtain a smooth cream.
3. Next add the honey, and finally the coconut flakes.
4. Pour the cream into the popsicle shapes and refrigerate for about three hours or (depending on your freezer) until the popsicles are hard.
5. Optionally, when serving them run the popsicles through some more coconut flakes or sprinkles.