Tagliatelle with Harissa and Greek Yogurt Sauce
Harissa has recently become one of my favourite spices and I´ve been trying to find ways of using it in as many dishes as I can. So when a couple of weeks ago I discovered a pasta recipe containing harissa, I had to try it out. Over and over again until I found the exact combination that made my belly and André´s happy. Here goes a #homemadeMonday that is sure to become one of your favourite comfort foods.
12 cherry tomatoes
40 g capers
60 g sliced black olives
2 tsp red pepper paste
2 tsp harissa paste
5 tbsp greek yogurt
a branch of fresh parsley
1. Chop the onion, add to a pan with a little bit of olive oil and fry until golden. Cut the tomato cherries in half and add them next to the onion. Next add the olives and capers and fry for five minutes.
2. Boil the tagliatelle according to the package instructions.
3. Add the harissa, red pepper paste and greek yogurt to the pan and salt for taste. Fry for 5 minutes, while the tagliatelle are boiling and finally add the parsley.
4. Drain the pasta and add it to a pan, mixing it with the sauce and frying for another two minutes.
5. Serve by itself or with a little bit of parmesan.